Culture and values
Teepee Day Nursery has a very clear culture. It has the feel of a small, family run nursery (because that’s what it is), but with the go-getting mentality and best practice of a much larger business.
Our vision is a day nursery where the team, the children and the parents are all happy. It’s an award-winning formula.
We believe that if we care for our team, we can care for the children better.
Our genuinely caring and supportive culture, with a highly experienced management team in a small, friendly set-up, has earned us a Gold Award from Investors in People.
We work well as a team because we all share the same values. These include:
- Passion: we love the job and go the extra mile
- Consistency: we act consistently, so the children, parents and colleagues always know what to expect
- Friendliness: this needs no explanation. You can’t be unfriendly and work with children!
- Teamwork: we work as a single team of colleagues
- Professionalism: we always act in a professional manner, in communications, in actions
- Training & education: because we are teachers to the next generation, we make sure that we are always learning and mastering new skills ourselves.
It’s important that all our team share our values. A team of people who share a real passion for caring, nurturing and educating is the best team.
After all, we are doing the most important job in the world: looking after the next generation.